How it works, as explained by emojisA simple but effective way to meet others
- You glance, and they glance back. Or they glance, and you glance back. Like in real life.
- Or one of you could just avert your eyes at this point, because you don't want to glance back, yeesh.
- Now you can see each other's simple profile. Age, smoker, kids, simple stuff you'd learn when first meeting someone.
- Or one of you could just avert your eyes at this point, because 11 children is a lot, or you don't smoke, or they are clearly a... juggler. Ugh.
- You ask to chat, and they say yes.
- You can now chat, and see each other's private gallery of pictures. You know, pics that you would only share with someone you were getting to know - here are my kids, my dog, what I look like in a ball gown or scuba suit.
- Or one of you could just avert your eyes at this point, because they say things like "hey baybee" or "yer cute" or "wanna see my..." Or their private gallery is filled with images that are... not to your liking.
- The chat goes well and you agree to meet - in real life - for a coffee or a beer, or a wine spritzer, or a walk, or a rodeo. That's the ultimate goal here.